1. Kiwa – Evacuate The Soul
2. K12 – There You go
3. Kiwa – Flash Forward (Original Mix)
4. Excision & Skism – Sexism (Far Too Loud Remix)
5. Knife Party – Destroy Them With Lasers
6. Kiwa – Think Twice
7. Kiwa – Feed The Static
8. Beastie Boys – Intergalactic (Kiwa Remix)
9. Kiwa – Redemption (Eshericks Remix)
10. Dirtyphonics – Walk In The Fire (Schoolboy Remix)
11. Excision & Far Too Loud – Destroid 8 Annihilate
12. Kiwa – Relativity Theory
13. Dodge & Fuski – Turn It Up (Xilent Remix)
14. Mind Vortex – Arc
15. Rockwell – Childhood Memories (Metrik Remix)
16. Metrik – Break Of Dawn
17. Darth & Vader – Empire Strikes Back
18. Beatman & Ludmilla – Moldova (Davip Remix)
19. Fukkk Off – Rave Is King (Le Castle Vania Remix)
20. Millions Like Us – Don’t Let Go (Far Too Loud Remix)
21. I.Y.F.F.E & Au5 – French Cigarette
Since our previous release ‘Feed The Static EP’ we are returning from uplifting and melodic breaks into the world of epic moods and rough baselines. ‘The Boomstick EP’ takes us from 110 bpm beats to psychedelic electro house and drum & bass tunes.
Our journey starts off with ‘Boomstick’, built on cinematic funk atmospheres and legendary samples from Bruce Campbell. Next up are two electro house tunes, ‘Don’t Get Dumb’ with a Prodigy type of rave vibe, followed by a booty shaking remix for Tom Cosm. We are also introducing the first official remix for the Omen Sisters taken from their debut album ‘Combine Combust’. For the past year this d’n’b tune has proven to be a total dancefloor filler. Last but not least we’re diving into subwoofer rocking, atmospheric and glitchy grooves with ‘Relativity Theory’.
Released by Adapted Records, ‘Boomstick EP’ is out on Beatport and other digital stores October 14th!
‘Feed The Static EP’ takes a nostalgic look a few years back to the times of energetic and uplifting party breaks. This EP features 3 remastered breaks tunes we have played in our live sets since 2010 always receiving a massive response on the dancefloor. To top it all we’ve added a raw and kicking electro house remix of Flash Forward into the set.
Evacuate The Soul is a statement. The EP steps outside Kiwa’s usual electro and dancefloor style and takes the listener on an intense, gritty and futuristic journey. The release features 4 tunes starting with a moombahcore style track and continuing with 3 drumstep bangers.
For years now Kiwa’s live sets have been featuring drum and bass and broken beat tunes so it was about time to dedicate a release for this type of sound. For fans of massive basslines, epic melody structures and intense beats this release is sure to make an impact.
Support from FAR TOO LOUD, TOM COSM, TWEQ, KRIS KYLVEN, BIG MISTAKE, PALEFACE and many more…
Tracks 1,2,4 written & produced by Markku Louhio
Track 3 written by Matti Elsinen & Markku Louhio, produced by Markku Louhio